Shure UHF-R Digital Wireless Microphone System
UHF-R Wireless systems master the intense pressure and extreme conditions of any touring, installation or broadcast environment, while delivering unmatched Shure sound.
|G1 (470-530 MHz)|
|J5 (578-638 MHz)|
|L3 (638-698 MHz)|
Shure UHF-R Wireless Microphone Systems master the high pressure and extreme conditions of large-scale touring or installations environments while delivering uncompromising sound. Rock-solid engineering and unparalleled RF performance provide sound professionals with all the features and flexibility they need to tightly control up to 160 systems for the most elaborate productions.
UHF-R incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality for fast, intuitive setup. Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to unpredictable RF conditions. Featuring Shure’s Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, UHF-R delivers up to 40 simultaneously compatible systems per band without audio degradation or interference.
Compatible with Wireless Workbench 6 software for advanced frequency coordination, monitoring, and control.
Robust, Reliable RF Performance
- 60 MHz bandwidth for up to 40 simultaneous compatible systems/band
- Track Tuning filtering technology
- Switchable transmitter output power
Superior Wireless Sound Quality
- Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding
Integrated Networking / Advanced Control
- Wireless Workbench software
- Ethernet and USB compatibility
- AMX/Crestron compatibility
Fast Setup and Operation
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Group Scan
- Infrared Automatic Transmitter Setup
Rugged & Durable Construction
- Sweat-resistant all-metal construction
- Low-profile, lightweight magnesium bodypack
- Shure’s rigorous mechanical and performance standards